• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Thoughts on Wyndscent 2.0 - Electronic Scent Vaporizer

Newhunter1

SH Member
In a moment of weakness, I bought this and was wondering what you guys thought of...well let me clarify...those of you who have bought this item and used them.

I always say “No matter what it is Use whatever gives you more confidence and makes you more comfortable “. I will say i would not inhale alot of the air it disperses. They say ozone is highly cancer causing.
no thnks for me.

It’s not an ozone generator guys - it’s a scent dispersal system that uses liquid scent cartridges and an electric heating element to vaporize the liquid scent into the air. Here’s the website:

Link: https://www.wyndscent.com/

It’s not an ozone generator guys - it’s a scent dispersal system that uses liquid scent cartridges and an electric heating element to vaporize the liquid scent into the air. Here’s the website:

Link: https://www.wyndscent.com/

Thanks for the assist...yes this is a scent dispersal unit. Just wondering if anyone has used this.

I used one last season to try.

On two occasions, I had deer close, and that vapor drifted into their face and they spooked and ran. Never again, I sold mine.

In contrast, I have used a Conquest Scents “stink stick” with Evercalm, and one morning sitting in a corn row, I had a small buck walk in the corn behind me, literally come right to my back and smell me.

Back