• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Timber ninja prototype stand and platform?

Great…..A new platform that weighs 7 ounces. Hahaha. (Where/when can I get one?) Was going to try and make it up there last weekend for that event but weather jacked up my week. And I don’t know who the dude was in the camp shorts in that first pic but my Waite walked in here when that was in the screen and said “when where you there”? Ha.

If you’ve never held a 1 lb stick. You gotta check out the Timber Ninja stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Here is a little more on it.
1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG
saddle platform and saddle too it seems.

I'm guessing it's welded aluminum instead of cast. Be Interesting to see how it comes in for weight.

Preorders starting in Septembe? Yea… not seeing one this season…lol

I am guessing aluminum platform carbon post?

2 things I see…that cable mounting position seems pretty far back on the stand and that V looks very shallow….

05EB724F-04CD-4C18-8930-61540F983A1A.jpeg

I wonder how much stress reduction they get by angling the platform cable dog ears on the stand? Seems kind of smart.

This design isn't anything like the one they've had online for a looong time. Surprised to see that.

I bet the platform sells well.

2 things I see…that cable mounting position seems pretty far back on the stand and that V looks very shallow….

I noticed the wider V too, but thought that might be a good thing. I'm finding most V's too narrow for the bigger trees, and even average trees.

Not your experience?

Last edited:
I noticed the wider V too, but thought that might be a good thing. I'm finding most V's too narrow for the bigger trees, and even average trees.

Not your experience?

Are we looking at the same treestand? That V looks kinda narrow and shallow. Looks like kickout city… might be why there is a versa button pretty much at platform level.

Are we looking at the same treestand? That V looks kinda narrow and shallow. Looks like kickout city… might be why there is a versa button pretty much at platform level.

Wide angle. I guess shallow is your verbiage.

Breadth of the V looks similar to, say, the .5. So, yeah, it could be broader.

I thought his whole claim to fame is carbon? That saddle platform looks like carbon.....maybe......the picture with the guy holding the stand vertically looks like it could possibly be carbon???

Wasn't his 1st stand that was never released teased as a carbon platform?

I was wondering when someone would start a post on here about the stand and platform... I was under the impression they were carbon? Mabee someone else has some insight on these new products...

Preorders starting in Septembe? Yea… not seeing one this season…lol

I am guessing aluminum platform carbon post?

View attachment 51194

A third thing to note….when folded flat, it appears the end of the seat aligns with the end of the platform.

Great…..A new platform that weighs 7 ounces. Hahaha. (Where/when can I get one?) Was going to try and make it up there last weekend for that event but weather jacked up my week. And I don’t know who the dude was in the camp shorts in that first pic but my Waite walked in here when that was in the screen and said “when where you there”? Ha.

If you’ve never held a 1 lb stick. You gotta check out the Timber Ninja stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Are those the 1 lb carbon sticks we’ve been waiting on for 9 months to a year??

He's said several times it will be a carbon aluminum mix. I imagine only the post will be carbon which means you probably won't be camming it

Back