• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Top step platform

CrackbottomLouis

Trying to figure out how to order one of the artisan outdoors top step platform for my helium. I'm not on FB. Can't seem to find any other way to contact.

Anyone know how I can reach out and order one?

Can someone post some pictures of this top step platform?

What sticks can it go on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to order now - this is just what I have been looking for.
1577318904034.png

Last edited:
Yeah looks sweet. What sticks can it go on? Would love to hear someone’s review sometime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine was shipped Saturday. Should be here soon. There is a video on YouTube showing the installation of it in a muddy pro stick. That's what I am going to use it on also. Only negative thing I heard was a couple guys had a little wiggle when it first came out but I think he fixed it.

I experimented with my own version outta 1/8” steel late this season. I will most definitely be ordering one of theses for 2020

Oh dang.. that looks perfect. Do they bolt right up to the Helium stick factory holes or do you have to mod them?

Back