• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tradbow Daily Challenge

swampsnyper

Everyday lets post up a shooting challenge that anyone can do in their backyard with items around the house. Remember, not everyone has the ability to climb a tree in their yard to shoot, so let's keep that kind of stuff in mind. Be sure to number the challenge so if you miss a day you can do the challenge another day and post it with that challenge #. Some challenges may call for your 1st cold shot of the day. Lets keep it honest and if that challenge calls for your 1st cold shot, then thats what you post. Even if you are trying to catch up on challenges, be sure to do a cold shot challenge 1st that day. Some other challenges you may be able to do a few of them a day. Anyone feel free to post a challenge. It should be fun. Can't wait to see what y'all come up with. Keep it safe.

Challenge #1
Vertical Line Challenge
Put a vertical line or tape on your target. Post your 1st 3 cold shots for the day at that line from 15 yards.

Challenge #1

I need some work!

123e816036c346dfe49f9d4979efb7ef.jpg

I"m in! just like first shot over on leatherwal. I"ll shoot tonight.

Sorry guys, came out of my sons room after putting him to sleep and it was dark...guess summers winding down...

Red, you been holding out on us?
I've been dabbling. I'm not ready to hunt with it though. My surgery pushed everything back on me this year. I have a samick sage that I bought and ultimately my goal is to shoot one with my dad's old bear kodiak. It's looking like it's going to be a multi year project though, maybe even longer than making a video!

Back