• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Traditional shooters section?

A ‘non gender specific’ bow :)
I’m not one of those anti compound bow snobs....I just don’t want to WEAR one :)

But do you think NewTribe could make a plaid wool trad saddle ? ;)

e9a087c86c111c9029589ca627743a18.jpg
fde8f4cae0b040c472aadbca9e0dd47e.jpg

Trying hard to get it done on a buck ... let four does go so far.... after this week I am off for three weeks , cant wait !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a recurve to start practicing with too.

Awesome Red ! Look up Jeff Kavanagh on you tube .. his videos will help you a lot , he helped me get my release straightened out and my accuracy improved immensely.

Here is mine I made out of a small brass hook. A pack of 12 cost me $1.00

Attachments

• IMG_2496.JPG
    IMG_2496.JPG
    713.4 KB · Views: 30
Here is mine I made out of a small brass hook. A pack of 12 cost me $1.00
I thought thats what that looked like but was hard to see in photo. my luck though is I'd bump the string and watch my arrow fall to the ground as they deer came in. Ive already bumped my bow twice as it is and had the arrow fall.

I thought thats what that looked like but was hard to see in photo. my luck though is I'd bump the string and watch my arrow fall to the ground as they deer came in. Ive already bumped my bow twice as it is and had the arrow fall.
have had more trouble with that happening when it is on the tree that is why I moved it to the platform...lol!

Awesome Red ! Look up Jeff Kavanagh on you tube .. his videos will help you a lot , he helped me get my release straightened out and my accuracy improved immensely.

Great, thanks!

0b564b76b11d2855267e0197834b1e74.jpg

16af020c7a9a379cf8f65c34a4691996.jpg

The best Tradbow hanger you can get is already there. It won’t fall off and it’s silent. Just hang it from the stopper knot tag end of your tree tether. Lift up on your bow and the knot falls.

Quote.. "I'll be joining the trad crew next year. Ive seen enough!!! " Says Huck!!
I am holding you to this buddy! ;)

+2 on the logo !

0b564b76b11d2855267e0197834b1e74.jpg

16af020c7a9a379cf8f65c34a4691996.jpg

The best Tradbow hanger you can get is already there. It won’t fall off and it’s silent. Just hang it from the stopper knot tag end of your tree tether. Lift up on your bow and the knot falls.

This is THE BEST one string hanger! I use 11mm rope and it never gets stuck like smaller paracord does when used the same way.

Back