• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Training the next generation

Erniepower

Vendor Rep
d29c936293d86cd6f4f5ccdb3d34d31d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

My little boy strapped on the harness/lease that we have for him and told us that he had his Quido on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have a tree trunk next to your poker table. Killer man cave!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: Training the next generation

g2outdoors said:

A couple pics. I was blessed in the fact that my wife let me finish the basement however I wanted......

5787fdde4d7658792853113f16bd43b5.jpg
f895510b53f205a786bddd5f08b1ee64.jpg
a2ccdda0f70351691ca82d5010fc76f2.jpg
db21616ce9306409c4bae48a0e5dea1c.jpg

Cute kid and AWESOME man cave! I thought mine was pretty nice but dang yours is epic! Very nice! :cool:

The best thing about that room is the saddle testing station next to the couch!

Love the cave, we'll done!

Thanks. It was a dream in my head for a lot of years before I got married. When we bought our first house and the basement was completely unfinished I couldn't wait to get started. As I said before though, thankfully I had a wife that gave me free reign on the design.

I don't know if any of you have ever participated in a goruck event, but if you have, you'll like this detail. The tree in the center was carried 3 miles by my challenge class.
9df279e929e768695d9c77cece037a78.jpg

It was 16 feet long at the time

That's so cool.

Looking over your pictures again, you have a really great setup..Big elk, big deer, some plains game and a GO RUCK TREE TRUNK. I really like your beer glass collection as well. Again, well done.

And my big debate for my house is garage, or pole barn at the moment... I have to say I'm envious of that basement, that's a nice set of wall hangers you got there.

Thanks for the compliments. I've been really fortunate. I wish I could say they were bow kills but alas.... for those interested here are the ones upstairs. The elk is the only bow kill
79b9b5181527597f2d57740a080b6aa8.jpg
6800a53ebc848320d7a93478896c42b1.jpg

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Training the next generation

Erniepower said:
g2outdoors said:

A couple pics. I was blessed in the fact that my wife let me finish the basement however I wanted......

Sweet place

Shaun

Wow cant believe I passed up this thread so many times. That basement is unbelievable! Cute pic with the child in the harness. :D

Can you post a close up of the deer on the pedestal wall mount.

Dwaters416 said:

I'm looking to see if I have one at work. If not I'll take some tonight.

Dwaters416 said:

I'm looking to see if I have one at work. If not I'll take some tonight.

kenn1320 said:
Wow cant believe I passed up this thread so many times. That basement is unbelievable! Cute pic with the child in the harness. :D
He wants to do anything daddy does and he came in while I was trying to make adjustments and planning modifications. He wanted to try it too

Back