• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Trophyline Hyperlite Q and A

Jefferson10940

Staff member
Vendor Rep
SH Member
There seems to be some interest in actual answers that I am unable to respond in the normal thread. If you have questions post them here and I will answer the best I can.

We are shooting for July 4th for release date, but ultimately summer of 2024. We do not like to give dates and possibly miss them due to manufacturing delays. We would rather under promise and then over deliver.

We do not take pre orders ever.

If the order comes in as expected there will be plenty to go around even after the dealers snatch up their share of inventory.

The new platform is more similar to the EDP than the mission. the EDP post is 12" the mission is 13.5"
I would expect it to be closer to 12"
If I am told differently I will update this
That answered my question. Thanks!! Would still like to do what we talked about when they get through playing trade show, if possible.

Is there anyway you can get a tape measure on the Hyperlite platform?

Have you been on one? I’m wondering about the set. Will there be some videos demonstrating the products prior to release?

What should put minds at ease about Magnesium alloy corrosion? Additives to the alloy or coatings like chromium?

Is there anyway you can get a tape measure on the Hyperlite platform?

Have you been on one? I’m wondering about the set. Will there be some videos demonstrating the products prior to release?

What should put minds at ease about Magnesium alloy corrosion? Additives to the alloy or coatings like chromium?
There will certainly be more content about each product before the release!
Magnite is not a simple magnesium alloy. It is in its own separate category as its own material matrix. there are additives within Magnite that eliminate the corrosive and combustive characteristic of magnesium alone.
And the platform is 12' x 12" similar in size to the EDP

What aiders are your sticks compatible with?
Naider Swaider?

We do not give aider recommendations for either sticks. We understand customers will use them at their own risk. But the ones that’s use the versa button will not work as there is not a button

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought you gave recommendations before, I talked to you guys at a mobile hunting expo in 2022 and we discussed aiders. As I recall you also sold aiders.
I was not asking what aider is safe to use with your sticks, I was asking what style aiders will not break your sticks? If you are not going to discuss aiders, that gives me the impression that the stick is not strong enough to be used with aiders.

I give recommendations when I have tried it. As I have stated, I do not have a set of these.

I’m sure you can add a bottom step aider. This has nothing to do with a stick not being strong enough to use aiders.
I do not expect a wire aider to work, as the bolt head is recessed.

Knaider swaider …. When I used that it on wild edge steps it had a hook attachment, I am not sure how that would work.

Yes we sell a single step rope aider that you can attach above your bottom step.

Wondering if the new stick can use a aider like this if the loops were made bigger?

Wondering if the new stick can use a aider like this if the loops were made bigger?

Yes anything off the bottom step would work or top step if it super long.

Back