• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Trouble viewing pictures.

denots

I'm having trouble viewing pictures from certain users. Some pictures come up and others do not. For instance pictures posted by Slowmo, WHW, Apex7 and a few others I cannot View period. Photographs posted by other users give me zero problems at all. The problem seems to be per user, and not certain photographs I can either see a user's pictures or I cannot. @redsquirrel do you believe this could be a problem with the last update you did? I am on my phone using Tapatalk. Anybody else having the same problem?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I'm having trouble viewing pictures from certain users. Some pictures come up and others do not. For instance pictures posted by Slowmo, WHW, Apex7 and a few others I cannot View period. Photographs posted by other users give me zero problems at all. The problem seems to be per user, and not certain photographs I can either see a user's pictures or I cannot. @redsquirrel do you believe this could be a problem with the last update you did? I am on my phone using Tapatalk. Anybody else having the same problem?

Yup! Started a few days ago. Some pictures work for some users while others show up as broken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just tried to find an example and now they seem to be showing up again. I too am on my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not smart enough to know but I think it's a Tapatalk problem. I'm not showing any pictures for anybody's Avatar.

I just tried to find an example and now they seem to be showing up again. I too am on my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I tried deleting Tapatalk and reinstalling it and that did not fix the problem. Pulling my hair out over here!

I am not having any problems. Is your Tapatalk up to date?

I am not having any problems. Is your Tapatalk up to date?

Brother if I was smart enough to know that I probably have this problem figured out LOL. I don't know. I deleted Tapatalk off my phone completely and reinstalled it thinking maybe that was part of the problem but I'm still having the same issue. I want to say it started about the same time red did an update on the saddle hunter website so I didn't know if maybe it was something to do with that. Who knows. I'm just sitting over here in the dark.

I'm having the same problem. No avatars are showing up and I'm only getting about half of the pictures.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Now that you mention it I do not see anyone’s avatars right now.

Same here. Pic problems thru Tapatalk. Fine on computer. Was just thinking of reinstalling tapatalk...but it sounds like it's not my phone

Yeah I'm really starting to get the red ass with this. People keep posting all kind of pictures of DIY projects and whatnot and I can't see them. It's like being blind at the strip club, just ain't quite the same!

Everyone who has this issue is on tapatalk right? If not please post.
I'm on vacation with the family for a long weekend right now so its gonna have to wait to troubleshoot. But I'm sure its a tapatalk issue. I haven't experienced it on tapatalk myself but I know someone else was having a similar issue. We might be out of luck right now because I just installed the most recent version of tapatalk on the site when I did the upgrade.

The best suggestion I can make to you guys is to make sure your tapatalk app is up to date.

I'm on vacation with the family for a long weekend right now so its gonna have to wait to troubleshoot. But I'm sure its a tapatalk issue. I haven't experienced it on tapatalk myself but I know someone else was having a similar issue. We might be out of luck right now because I just installed the most recent version of tapatalk on the site when I did the upgrade.

The best suggestion I can make to you guys is to make sure your tapatalk app is up to date.

I’m on tapatalk. Not a big deal, enjoy your family time.

Red don't worry about me I'm just whining like a little school girl! Enjoy your family vacation bro, it's not that big of a deal. I can play catch up later. I deleted my Tapatalk and reinstalled it. Outside of that I don't know how to update it cuz I'm an idiot. Maybe you can hold my hand and walk me through something when you have time. Please it's no rush. I was hoping somebody else on here could maybe help baby sit me through the process.

Red don't worry about me I'm just whining like a little school girl! Enjoy your family vacation bro, it's not that big of a deal. I can play catch up later. I deleted my Tapatalk and reinstalled it. Outside of that I don't know how to update it cuz I'm an idiot. Maybe you can hold my hand and walk me through something when you have time. Please it's no rush. I was hoping somebody else on here could maybe help baby sit me through the process.

It been happening to me also in the past week or so. Seems to happen more when I’m using cellular and less with WiFi. Usually when the pics show up broken I can click on them and they appear. All of the avatars are showing though.

Same here. Pic problems thru Tapatalk. Fine on computer. Was just thinking of reinstalling tapatalk...but it sounds like it's not my phone

Mine are good on the phone not the computer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The only trouble I have is taking pictures and trying to upload them. If I take a regular pic and try to add to file it says it's to big but if i take a selfie it works . Got me scratching my head. Red told me how to do it awhile ago but when your old things. don't stay in you mind long

Lots of pictures still don’t load on my phone with tapatalk. It’s weird cause some do.

Here is what it looks like anyone else still experiencing this?
eb5bc86f85b429c5c14a8f7b90d0356b.png

Back