• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Uukha Uureg

Oakridge

Edit riser sold!
For safe, my 17 Hoyt satori riser with medium #50 uukha uureg limbs. Makes for a 60” bow. Comes with America’s best bowstring and Rcore Snyder grip, and original grip. Spare Hoyt satori shelf felt.
Also the hoyt satori soft case
So smooth and super fast bow, been hunted with for a season but is in great shape.
Would be willing to separate.
Limbs $350
PayPal f&f or add 3%080217BA-FDA8-4044-9E55-CD1A0917BC9F.png3EA555E5-3B6C-4AD4-8680-1ED98C05CE4D.png28AD4249-A437-4D05-91B3-3CD6653FA08B.png

Last edited:
The bow pulls about #50 at my 26” draw. The limbs are marked for for a 19” riser, this riser is shorter so it increases the weight.

Thanks for the info. I have a loaner bow that is 53# at 28" draw and that is too much weight for me to practice good form right now.
Looking for something in the lower 40-45 lb range for my 28" draw.
Good luck, looks like a nice bow!

Thanks for the info. I have a loaner bow that is 53# at 28" draw and that is too much weight for me to practice good form right now.
Looking for something in the lower 40-45 lb range for my 28" draw.
Good luck, looks like a nice bow!
Thanks man, yeah it’s heavy for a starter bow to build good form.

It doesn’t look like it but can you convert these limbs to das bushings?

I do not believe Uukha made the Nature line of limbs able to be converted to DAS bushings unfortunately.

Back