• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Valkyrie Delivery System

ThumbsMcGee

Does anyone have experience with Valkyrie and their arrow builds? Specifically the centerpin system for micro-diameter arrows? After watching a lot of reviews to include DIY sportsman arrow build, I think I want to go down the Valkyrie route (with zinger fletchings instead of the AAE), but I was hoping some of yall had experience with their broadheads, outserts, and centerpins for arrow builds.

Thanks!

I use the Valkyrie system. They are good quality in every aspect. Only con is they are hard to sharpen if you don't do it the way they recommend, especially if you don't use their sharpener. While I have not successfully kill an animal with them, they do fly true and are as tough as the best brands. Hit a rock once in the yard and the rock chipped but broadhead tip wasn't damaged at all.

But remember its a full system, it does not play well with some of the standard sizing that are popular. Like their Jagger heads will not fit other inserts. I suggest getting the Blood eagles. You can get really high FOC with them easier than other arrows.

Back