• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Value?

Jammintree

SH Member
Anybody know an approximate value of a used samick red stag one piece long bow in excellent condition? One came up on my local CL and I’m thinking of picking it up. I’ve hunted with recurves and compounds and would like a budget long bow.

How much are they asking? If they were $350 new then I’d say around $125-175 would be fair.
I can’t find the new price on the one piece longbows. He’s asking $120 and I think we are talking about a trade. If 125-175 is fmv then I’ll go ahead and make the deal. Thanks for your support

I can’t find the new price on the one piece longbows. He’s asking $120 and I think we are talking about a trade. If 125-175 is fmv then I’ll go ahead and make the deal. Thanks for your support
Yea at first I thought you meant the recurve. I saw some longbows selling new or close to new for for 200-250 5-10 years ago so I think $120 is fair. This is just one random guys opinion though. If you like it at $100-120 that seems fair.

We are always here to support the purchase of new gear. I love recurves but I will never not have have my longbow.

Back