• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Water access hunting?

Big Country

What is your water access vessel? Let's see some pics please! John boat with motor, kayak, canoe, other boat? I'm looking for my water access vessel as I don't want to use my carpeted bass boat. I'm thinking a 14 ft aluminum flat bottom with 25hp tiller motor and a transom mounted trolling motor. Thanks in advance guys!

This is mine. Got this year. Modified some of the storage but other than that it was ready to go. Use for bowfishing quite a bit. Made a push pole to get into shallow water. Also added the hand controlled trolling motor. 31D6D4C5-BAE1-4158-8831-0EEA194434C4.jpeg

d09299d9bff51617354881f041184aac.jpg

Nucanoe Frontier 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Pelican catch 100 bow kaddy behind the seat. Wanted a kayak that is smallest frame and least flippable bc water in january and febuary isnt fun at all. And big enough capacity to carry me plus deer or potential big hog. Furthest paddle for a hunt i have is 2.7 miles, most are under a 3/4 mile. Its 10ft and only 42#.

View attachment 77117
Sweet ride Can you show a pic of the bow daddy?

Back