• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WE Berserker

*ATTENTION SADDLE HUNTERS*
The YARAK-By Wild Edge
$279.00-Coming Soon

This is what the yarak used to cost. WE had not put a price on the Bezerker as of yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did they completely get rid of the mollie loops? Looks like big gear loops from the video all the way to the bridge loops.

Well it’s got a cool name. I’m in

Yes, it's the "recklessly defiant" buckling that differentiates this product...or is it the invulnerable, frenzied warrior's selection of premium safety buckles that's the showcase?

What a ridiculous advertisement. Either way, I'm in too, lol.

No mollie loops they can keep it. Trying to deal with the limited number on the yarak was a complete pain in the ass.

No mollie loops they can keep it. Trying to deal with the limited number on the yarak was a complete pain in the ass.

I noticed a couple but yeah def not many that I could see.

931933bf6fd9e4c287758b14fd386c9f.jpg

If its a semi clone of the YARAK then it will have some big loops on the back midline, and the rest of belt is big loops on top, molle on bottom. They all hold molle attachments. Mesh seat is super quiet, soft mesh. I love my YARAK, super lightweight and comfortable. The forward, oversized linesman are much better compared to my kestrel.

If its a semi clone of the YARAK then it will have some big loops on the back midline, and the rest of belt is big loops on top, molle on bottom. They all hold molle attachments. Mesh seat is super quiet, soft mesh. I love my YARAK, super lightweight and comfortable. The forward, oversized linesman are much better compared to my kestrel.

Its not like the yarak. All it has is the big gear loops no molle and it’s not all mesh... ;)

Back