• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Western/south western Pennsylvania Saddlepalooza, anyone?

ThePennsylvanian

What kind of interest would there be for a meet, greet and show and tell for the western pa region? IMO, it'd be pretty cool to get a bunch a guys together and showcase different setups and styles. This could also give guys that are trying to break into the saddle side a chance to get eyes and hands on different options!? Let see what "yinz" think....

You are talking like Pittsburgh? I think that is a 6 hr drive for me. I would try if the dates worked out.

To add to the OP. I have no idea what a get together would encompass, but that doesn't make me shy away from trying to get one moving! Dates could be extremely flexible and depending on the interest we could potentially get something good setup for everyone! Again, just looking for the amount interest, and we can move foward from there! Happy hanging!

Depending on the weekend I would come out, but don't schedule around me. Little bit of a drive but good excuse to visit my Dad in western PA.

Potentially interested as well. I can make the Pittsburgh area work. I am about 2 hours north of there. I'd love to pick the brains of guys and see how they use their setups. Summer dates are best for me, but DO NOT schedule around me. I'm a 50/50 shot, but LOVE the idea of having this locally.

I could make Pittsburgh depending on date..I think that's a hell of a idea!

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

I have a kestrel and a new jx3 I could bring to the party

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

I'm 3 hours away but would make the trip. Might make it interesting and add a shooting contest or something to it? Have guys take shots at 4-6 targets in all the different positions around the tree. Just a thought.

I'd bring my kestrel and spurs (if it's on private land and whomever the host is doesnt object).

Well, I'd say we got enough interest for me to start looking for somewhere for us to make this happen!

I'm 3 hours away but would make the trip. Might make it interesting and add a shooting contest or something to it? Have guys take shots at 4-6 targets in all the different positions around the tree. Just a thought.

I'd bring my kestrel and spurs (if it's on private land and whomever the host is doesnt object).
That is an awesome idea! As Im finding a place to host this, being able to shoot will be on the top of the list!

What else would we want to see or do with this? Lets grt some suggestions flowing!

Back