• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

What are you doing during this winter blast?

MattMan81

SH Member
So most of the Eastern? Country seems to be getting blasted by some form of weather. What are you doing these next few days?
I have the day off. It's 5 deg and says 35mph winds. So I was drinking coffee and about to make breakfast. Have been watching some does on the back neighbors hill mingle around some. Kinda surprised to see them in some kinda opening.
Any one after it on these windy chilly days?

So most of the Eastern? Country seems to be getting blasted by some form of weather. What are you doing these next few days?
I have the day off. It's 5 deg and says 35mph winds. So I was drinking coffee and about to make breakfast. Have been watching some does on the back neighbors hill mingle around some. Kinda surprised to see them in some kinda opening.
Not sure how you could survive long and especially shoot your bow. I'd like to go fill a feeder but I'm afraid I might get lost. ha

We going from the 60s to the 20s....still shorts and light jacket weather currently but the clouds are rolling in and u can feel it dropping. Still really humid

They say the wind chill is gonna be 0 to the negatives my wife said I was crazy for even thinking about going out in this

Was 40 and raining last night. Now single digits, 35 mph wind gusts, and wind chill of -20.

How do the deer survive this? You know, the ones that got soaked last night and now have to deal with "Feels like -20" ???

Here in Northern VA it’s been pouring rain since early yesterday with the mercury hovering around 35-just cold enough to be miserably wet but not cold enough to snow and enjoy it. With the kids being on break I’m stuck between feeding the ravenous beasts and fending off repeated requests for more iPad time.

I'm at work hoping to get sent home early before the roads ice over. Screw hunting in this crap

Getting Ice Castle ready. Icefishing…can’t wait!!

Back