• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

What did you buy today?

Tr33_n1nj@

SH Member
Let’s face it most of us have a problem. I will not mention it by name. Being stuck at home between hunting seasons and a raging virus pandemic outside and nothing inside but tv, snacks, the internet, and a credit card is not helpful. I blew the rest of my emergency Clorox wipes and tp budget on an Alps Outdoors Big Bear X. Great deal on those at Lancaster by the way if anybody else is looking. They say admitting you have a problem is the first step. Towards what, I don’t know. But misery loves company so don’t let me go through this alone, what did you “acquire” today?

Last edited:
Let’s face it most of us have a problem. I will not mention it by name. Being stuck at home between hunting seasons and a raging virus pandemic outside and nothing inside but tv, snacks, the internet, and a credit card is not helpful. I blew the rest of my emergency Clorox wipes and tp budget on an Alpz Outdoors Big Bear X. Great deal on those at Lancaster by the way if anybody else is looking. They say admitting you have a problem is the first step. Towards what, I don’t know. But misery loves company so don’t let me go through this alone, what did you “acquire” today?
I bought that pack last year and used it in full pack mode all hunting season. It is good quality.

I bought some Amsteel today and yesterday it was cobra buckles and g-hooks. The day before I ordered some green tubular webbing from REI to take advantage of their free shipping while they're closed during this pandemic. They only have black by the foot in my local store.

Tuesday I bought some ammo and extra mags. Saw it was selling like hot cakes lately and decided it was more important than 6 years worth of TP like others. 300rd 9mm, 300rd .40, and 200rd of 6.5 Creedmoor.

Oh and just bought some EZV sight targets to practice with the sight some more.

Last edited:
I bought a Buck 112...looking at buying a Recon sling next but waiting to see Tethrd's Eberhart sling first.

1. Ordered more t hooks to mod my pack to make attaching sticks easier.
2. Folding saw Sheath from Etsy
3. Silky f180 (lost my other one in the woods)
4. Molle buckles to swap my sheath between my pack and the saddle.
b45a6cc592c047f7d874e2de54597a9f.jpg
c7c1daf90912b6ea438e6d2cc6aa8c91.jpg
5f88e9101f4538aba6fb0bb07535fc9c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Noticed EWO has some new 9mm rope. Who is going to guinea pig it for us?

I’m wondering how it compares to HTP.

Noticed EWO has some new 9mm rope. Who is going to guinea pig it for us?

I’m wondering how it compares to HTP.
Scheduled to arrive Saturday and I'll be able to compare it to HTP and Oplux. It should be very similar in nature to Oplux, just 9mm so it is in spec for the Safeguard.

Have a good bit of stuff in my cart on EWO and a few things Dano doesnt carry in carts elsewhere. Been waiting to see if I was going to be sent home or sent home with a computer to work remotely. Looks like I am going to still be working thankfully. So I will be spending a bit in the next day or two after I review my orders.

I was food shopping in Walmart yesterday and the only thing I noticed they were out of was toilet paper. Maybe out of other things as well but I don't usually buy them so I don't know. I just bought a 12 pack of Corona Lite. It was more expensive than many sewing machines. :D

Fortunately I bought 1K rounds of 223 recently. Rural King was wiped out of pretty much everything aside from a few boxes of 9mm, that some guy in front of me scooped up, and some 7.62. Trying not to buy into the panic and pay more for ammo than I normally would. Have two more bidet attachments coming, I'll have one for every toilet. I've been eyeballing some tree steps from Treehopper.

Fortunately I bought 1K rounds of 223 recently. Rural King was wiped out of pretty much everything aside from a few boxes of 9mm, that some guy in front of me scooped up, and some 7.62. Trying not to buy into the panic and pay more for ammo than I normally would. Have two more bidet attachments coming, I'll have one for every toilet. I've been eyeballing some tree steps from Treehopper.
Try this website for cheap ammo delivered to your door if ya guys haven't yet. https://www.wikiarms.com/

Scheduled to arrive Saturday and I'll be able to compare it to HTP and Oplux. It should be very similar in nature to Oplux, just 9mm so it is in spec for the Safeguard.

35’ will weigh about 2oz more than Oplux. I’m interested to see the bulk comparison.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok..my muddy pros showed up today...Probably not gping in classifieds...I'm kind of impressed. Don't even seem that heavy. Went up fast and solid...

About 200 in wool from camo fire and first lite brimmed beanie, legendary white tails flannel

Back