• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

What is “stepping through the bridge....?”

Just guessing. But saddle on from ground up. But that seems like a dumb thing to have a strong opinion about. So I’m probably wrong. Hahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well I was right who knew I was a genius.

I’m a ground up dude. But I also have suspenders so over they don’t work as easy with them

I have a fixed bridge and forgot to step through and didn't realize till I was up at hunting height. Had to repurpose my linemans for bridge....not the most comfortable

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

I have a fixed bridge and forgot to step through and didn't realize till I was up at hunting height. Had to repurpose my linemans for bridge....not the most comfortable

Newb....Hahahaha

Not that I’ve ever had that issue. Nope.

Good idea to make your hunt right.

I tie mine in with rope and figure 8’s on both sides so I step through every time :) doesn’t bother me and I just tuck the bridge under my belt to hold it out of the way until I get to the tree.

I think the real problem with stepping through is with muddy boots and thus getting mud all over your nice clean saddle.

I think the real problem with stepping through is with muddy boots and thus getting mud all over your nice clean saddle.
You mean like this? ;)

Screenshot_20191229-140313_Gallery.jpg

Should have taken a pic of his heart stuffed in a trophyline dump pouch. Some guys like to post about their "thread injection tools." I'm more proud of my "saddle sanitizer."

Back