• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

What to look for in a RCH?

POC

So, I'm totally new, I've read a lot in the last couple of days. I have plans to make my own saddle a la fleece. My dad did furniture upholstery for years and has an industrial sewing machine. I need to know what I need to look for in the RCH.
Thanks.
Patrick

So, I'm totally new, I've read a lot in the last couple of days. I have plans to make my own saddle a la fleece. My dad did furniture upholstery for years and has an industrial sewing machine. I need to know what I need to look for in the RCH.
Thanks.
Patrick
An industrial sewing machine, you probably just got 1000 new friend requests

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

if you have a nice industrial machine go with the kestrel clone follow through and do that, by the time you paid for the harness you might as well buy materials for a saddle and have comfort, they are not too difficult to make and you will be glad you did,regards wayne

if you have a nice industrial machine go with the kestrel clone follow through and do that, by the time you paid for the harness you might as well buy materials for a saddle and have comfort, they are not too difficult to make and you will be glad you did,regards wayne
What is the kestral clone?

look at this these threads, it will be all you will need in a really nice saddle

This one was my build

An alpine bod is a good start. You can add linemans loops with tubular nylon

Reactions: POC
Back