• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Where to find : Improved / Fleece option to DanO Molle pouch.

TreeCreep

SH Member
I am searching for an improved version of the pictured molle pouch , similar versions can be found on amazon / and other purveyors of crap from china.
This has been a versatile pack option. It also is an affordable alternative to pricey but well made chest rigs.Topdog or someone on here suggested adding a pack like this or one from Rancho to a frame pack and ditching the large pack before approaching tree. I can also toss this in my smaller packs, or carry on belt/ sling style with paracord and cam jam for a climb , then strap to tree.
Anyway, can any of you gear nuts suggest a cotton or fleece version ?
Ideally a inch or 2 deeper?
Maybe some cool ripstop stretchy material to line inside /pockets?
Maybe ask CGM for a fleece Whurditgo on steroids?
Milsurp cotton sustainment pouch?

yes i could likely get a fleece Fanny pack and call it a day

Thx

Attachments

• CB0C203A-9A91-4140-96BA-BD57C5AC4E54.jpeg
    CB0C203A-9A91-4140-96BA-BD57C5AC4E54.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 128
  • 98AB4E8F-EBBF-4882-B3B5-93205163D347.jpeg
    98AB4E8F-EBBF-4882-B3B5-93205163D347.jpeg
    40.5 KB · Views: 126
That's a good 1....I'm interested in what u/we find.

Makes a pretty good rappel rope pouch also

Agreed. I just got one of these for that reason and was disappointed with the noise…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems I’m headed to try one of the Fanny fleece options from Rancho although they do not seem as versatile.
Added bonus of a water bottle pocket and embarrassing my daughters when needed.

@always89y anything in the works?

Seems I’m headed to try one of the Fanny fleece options from Rancho although they do not seem as versatile.

Good luck is all I can say, I ordered one of those $50 Rancho Safari packs to hang off my .5 stand, I ordered it in fleece, and even made a note in the comments I wanted the fleece version, it showed up in saddle cloth or something definitely not fleece, I know they exist I just sold a large one on here in the classifieds because I wanted a smaller one. I think he makes great stuff and it’s priced right but in my experience there is absolutely no way to contact anybody, phone or email, no tracking number, that I don’t really care about, so I just gave up and ran with the one I had, I still would like to order another one if I thought it would be fleece, if you end up with a fleece one please let me know lol and I will order another one, in his defense I never tried to return mine, I’m not sure how you would, it was before I ordered I could never contact anybody. The pack that came is super nice, it’s unbelievable for the price what you get, I just want a fleece version, I think he would make an absolute killing in this market if there was better communication, maybe he does already and doesn’t care I’m not sure lol, let me know how you make out, I still want one too!

Good luck is all I can say, I ordered one of those $50 Rancho Safari packs to hang off my .5 stand, I ordered it in fleece, and even made a note in the comments I wanted the fleece version, it showed up in saddle cloth or something definitely not fleece, I know they exist I just sold a large one on here in the classifieds because I wanted a smaller one. I think he makes great stuff and it’s priced right but in my experience there is absolutely no way to contact anybody, phone or email, no tracking number, that I don’t really care about, so I just gave up and ran with the one I had, I still would like to order another one if I thought it would be fleece, if you end up with a fleece one please let me know lol and I will order another one, in his defense I never tried to return mine, I’m not sure how you would, it was before I ordered I could never contact anybody. The pack that came is super nice, it’s unbelievable for the price what you get, I just want a fleece version, I think he would make an absolute killing in this market if there was better communication, maybe he does already and doesn’t care I’m not sure lol, let me know how you make out, I still want one too!
Good to know. The website gave me pause as it has little specifications or product info and images from 1999.
I’ll post or pm you if I pull the trigger.

I am on a self imposed dry January from both booze and gear.

Thanks

We have done a few fleece general purpose bags. Message me and we can hash it out and put something together to meet the need.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

@4090Sharps has the absolute best saddle pouch/bag idea I’ve ever seen if we can get him to quit his job and start making them for us. Til then it lives in his head and in my dreams.

Back