• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Why am I being blocked from all posts related to Tethrd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveT1963

Vendor Rep
Why and who is blocking me from commenting on all posts related to Tethrd? I do not work for Tethrd, I am a hunter on their prostaff. I have been a member of this site since it was started and I identified in my signature element that I serve as a prostaff member. I even paid for membership here when I dont sale sh*t on this site.

This getting ridiculous
Screenshot_20200109-060941_Chrome.jpg

@DaveT1963 all pro staff fall under the vendor rules. The vendor section is blocked by all owners, employees, pro staff. It is not that you are blocked from tethrd threads, but all vendor related threads. I am a moderator and TL pro staff and I can not even like a post in that section either.

@DaveT1963 here is the link where it describes the rules of that section. It has zero to do with being a paid member or not bud.

Tree saddles R U S. On Tapatalk.
Hey @DaveT1963
Perhaps you could post your stuff on this site. No rules.
I would read your stuff there

Actual it could be the site where all pro staff could post or promote anything. That site could serve a useful purpose for potentially biased information

I would read stuff on that site. I think it was started when this site was down for several days. I think @ImThere started it.

Post there and likely most of us will read it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tree saddles R U S. On Tapatalk.
Hey @DaveT1963
Perhaps you could post your stuff on this site. No rules.
I would read your stuff there

Actual it could be the site where all pro staff could post or promote anything. That site could serve a useful purpose for potentially biased information

I would read stuff on that site. I think it was started when this site was down for several days. I think @ImThere started it.

Post there and likely most of us will read it

I'll look into it. A few of us longtime SH members are actually discussing creating a new one for obvious reasons.

@DaveT1963 I just realized that the thread you were posting on was moved into the new product section after you posted a few times on it. So it is not that you were blocked from posting it is that it was in the wrong section to begin with. Then since there is already a thread of 8 pages with the same title, I deleted it. If I can find a way to merge the 2 threads I will, but I have not figured that out.

I'll look into it. A few of us longtime SH members are actually discussing creating a new one for obvious reasons.

It is already set up. That site with no rules may not be as gentlemanly

@DaveT1963 I just realized that the thread you were posting on was moved into the new product section after you posted a few times on it. So it is not that you were blocked from posting it is that it was in the wrong section to begin with. Then since there is already a thread of 8 pages with the same title, I deleted it. If I can find a way to merge the 2 threads I will, but I have not figured that out.

Don't bother for my sake.

For the record, I just became a prostaff member a few days ago- all my product testing for Tethrd was done on my own dime and time as a NON PROSTAFF MBR. I go out of my way on this sight to say IME and IMO and that others may have a different opinion.

Good luck

I love this site and am not a long term member but I can tell you for a fact I have noticed a tremendous decline in some of my favorite members participation.

I do not know a solution and I support the site owners right to do as he wishes. I simply hope a solution that prevents a mass exodus exists as it is becoming clear to me that it has already begun.

Last edited:
It is already set up. That site with no rules may not be as gentlemanly

That’s unfortunate. I like the collaborative and respectful culture that we have here. Sure hope it is preserved and can return to what it once was just a short time ago.

Why and who is blocking me from commenting on all posts related to Tethrd? I do not work for Tethrd, I am a hunter on their prostaff. I have been a member of this site since it was started and I identified in my signature element that I serve as a prostaff member. I even paid for membership here when I dont sale sh*t on this site.

This getting ridiculous
View attachment 23199
There is nothing done in relation to any one vendor. Every single known vendor associated account on the site now has a separate set of permissions.

Your rules Red. It think it is hilarious that the only people that can comment and answer questions about a new product that has not even been released is folks that have never used one. That's an excellent strategy.

Your rules Red. It think it is hilarious that the only people that can comment and answer questions about a new product that has not even been released is folks that have never used one. That's an excellent strategy.
Looks like @redsquirrel is working on a happy home for fine prostaffers like ourselves, Dave.

Whoosah, brother. Whoosah.

Dave, apparently there are over 25 "hardcore hunters" that have 2 seasons of experience with the Phantom. They are able to comment if they choose.

Dave, apparently there are over 25 "hardcore hunters" that have 2 seasons of experience with the Phantom. They are able to comment if they choose.
I'm guessing if we start to comment about it we would get hit with the same restrections as Dave has

I agree with DaveT on this one. This seems ridiculous. There has to be another way to handle this. When members have questions on a product such as comfort or use, who better to answer than the people who have the most experience with it.

For example: the new trophyline ambush saddle. There is very little information out there on the product, comfort tips, usage etc from pro staff.

Pro staff and employees of saddle companies are already supposed to have signature lines stating such.

I think if there is concern for a biased review how about adding the signature next to their name or where it says well known member or something. There has got to be a better way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back