• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Whyd u pick your username?

Slabzilla73

SH Member
I did couple searches and didnt see anything about our members username meanings. So if its been on here, my bad.

So that being said, whats the back ground on your username? Some are self explanatory, but Im bored n laid up after surgery and need something to follow.

Mine is because I love ice fishing for big slab gills n pike, a huge Godzilla fan, & born in 73'.

Maybe shouldve been under different yopic discussion, my bad again :)

Yeah this has been inquired about before but won't take the time to find the OG thread. Anyway, being a trapper and a predator hunter, I respect the intelligence and tenacity of Coyotes and I refer to them as a "woodsdog." My og UN was just woodsdog but then I couldn't remember my password and so I added the "2."

i was on tradtalk.com years ago and randomly typed in raisins as my username....i like raisins as a food (like concord grapes way more) but don't even like them all that much (eat them maybe once a month).....so just totally random

My parents gave me mine and I’ve never felt the need to hide behind a fake name.

Fast forward 20 years and people have all these cool catchy names that mean something to them if not anyone else. I guess I missed the boat on that one. It always made meet and greets that much more interesting for someone like me who is terrible with names. It just adds another layer of confusion.

First name last initial typo on birth year.

All I want to know if is @Beeyuu username is a play on the movie heartbreak kid…. Why don’t they call you Byuu?
I don’t know if I ever told you this but back when I thought your real name was kyler i disliked you a lot more. It was the combination of how crass your replies often are with the name Kyler I think. Sorry to any Kylers out there but that name is awful. :tearsofjoy:

I don’t know if I ever told you this but back when I thought your real name was kyler i disliked you a lot more. It was the combination of how crass your replies often are with the name Kyler I think. Sorry to any Kylers out there but that name is awful. :tearsofjoy:

I purposely didn’t correct anyone. Happy you only dislike me the appropriate amount now haha!

Back