• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Wild Edge Ladder

outdoorzy

SH Member
Anyone ever have a problem with Wild Edge orders? Its been two weeks since ai placed my order and still have not recieved my ladder and zero responses from customer service email or phone.

Anyone ever have a problem with Wild Edge orders? Its been two weeks since ai placed my order and still have not recieved my ladder and zero responses from customer service email or phone.

No problem with order, I got mine in a week. I did send an email with a general question about three weeks ago and never got a response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I notice a similar post every other month or so, I don’t think you have anything to worry about. They just seem slow in waves then, next thing I hear people are getting them in a week. Stinks for the wait, but they’re a solid company. The owner is on here from time to time.........

Took a while for my order too. I didn’t sweat it. I was in no rush and figured they were doing all they could. I had confidence in them. Just been spoiled from amazon 2 day shipping. Everything else seems soooo long! Lol

Took a while for my order too. I didn’t sweat it. I was in no rush and figured they were doing all they could. I had confidence in them. Just been spoiled from amazon 2 day shipping. Everything else seems soooo long! Lol

Ya, it appears to be a good American company. I never order stuff online and figured that shipping would of been a bit sooner. I just got worried due to zero responses in regards to questions to the company about the ladder and then about shipping. I dont care if it takes 6 months I just want to talk to a human.

Thanks Fellows.

Ya, it appears to be a good American company. I never order stuff online and figured that shipping would of been a bit sooner. I just got worried due to zero responses in regards to questions to the company about the ladder and then about shipping. I dont care if it takes 6 months I just want to talk to a human.

Thanks Fellows.

I understand that fully.

When I ordered the first time got them in less than a week. The second time it was a week and a half. You'll get your order they are a very good company.

I notice a similar post every other month or so, I don’t think you have anything to worry about. They just seem slow in waves then, next thing I hear people are getting them in a week. Stinks for the wait, but they’re a solid company. The owner is on here from time to time.........
I would agree and wish I had an answer as to why the lack of communication. They are coming i'm sure of that

Me and my hunting crew have been seriously considering getting geared up with this ladder system opposed to climbing sticks. I am new to posting on this forum but have been on here frequently for all the tips and tacticts. Keep me posted on your experience.

Thinking about getting another set Incase I want to have an evening stand and the next morning stand already waiting. That’s why I have 2 sets of lonewolf sticks.

Back