• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Wild Edge shipping status

ThePennsylvanian

Even though I ordered my steps in March they still aren't here, but that hasn't kept me out of the tree!
I have been using my old screw in steps to get into the tree and keep practicing with my saddle. Something that I noticed with these steps is that are pretty convenient to carry in and out of the woods now that i have ditch the stand. I believe that i will be using these as back ups when I'm on private grounds..

Question, for guys using the drill and bolts, are you still using them on public?

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

I ordered 5 on mar 29, then 2 more the following week. Nothing on either yet. I did email them, and was told may 27 they'd process, then i emailed last week and was told now june 24th. . .
Regardless, I'll have em before the season starts lol....
I was most curious to see who used screw ins of any type bolts or steps?

I ordered mine on March15 I emailed them on week10 they responded with a week 12 due date I have emailed them again for an update and noresponse as of jet!

I ordered mine on March15 I emailed them on week10 they responded with a week 12 due date I have emailed them again for an update and noresponse as of jet!
This is exactly my case as well except I placed my order on 2 MAR. Brett wrote me back on 29 MAY and said they'd be shipping my order last week (contacted them on 28 MAY). Haven't heard anything since. Hoping a package just shows up soon or I hear from @SteppsbyWildEdgeInc

I ordered March 8th was told May 27th also its been 2 weeks haven't heard anything. I emailed them today so hopefully someone gets it straightened out at wild edge Inc. Seems to be alot of people waiting on their order to be shipped

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

you need to get a hold of them they are shipping in 8 weeks, if that is true you have been waiting since March they have lost your order or something
@SteppsbyWildEdgeInc
They are NOT shipping in 8 weeks. Whoever told you that was not accurate. After a couple of emails (one of which their "customer service" has completely disregarded) I finally got a shipping notice. 14 weeks.

I'll add, I ordered what I thought was very early to A. Avoid the rush & B. Give myself plenty of time to get used to this method. Anyone on the fence, I would order right now, and even so you may not see them until after your archery deer season is in. Best bet is to be quick on the draw with any that go up for sale in the classifieds.
Even though I ordered my steps in March they still aren't here, but that hasn't kept me out of the tree!
I have been using my old screw in steps to get into the tree and keep practicing with my saddle. Something that I noticed with these steps is that are pretty convenient to carry in and out of the woods now that i have ditch the stand. I believe that i will be using these as back ups when I'm on private grounds..

Question, for guys using the drill and bolts, are you still using them on public?

I'll have some you can try out if we meet up.

They are NOT shipping in 8 weeks. Whoever told you that was not accurate. After a couple of emails (one of which their "customer service" has completely disregarded) I finally got a shipping notice. 14 weeks.

They (Wildedge) has stated it on this forum and many other social media outlets. I can find the post and quote it but I think you were involved in it. I am not making this up and I have no dog in the race I was just giving the guy advice on what had been posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They (Wildedge) has stated it on this forum and many other social media outlets. I can find the post and quote it but I think you were involved in it. I am not making this up and I have no dog in the race I was just giving the guy advice on what had been posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was replying from first-hand knowledge, and clearly from the amount of guys still waiting they they have not hit their target of eight weeks. I would say it's not an accurate statement, here or elsewhere, of 8-week ship time.

Not wanting to make an arguement out of this, but I too saw the 8 week post in the discussion regarding the no middle man style of manufacturing and distro, even the confirmation emails when I made the purchase state 8-10 weeks... point being they are not meeting the expectation that they are setting... I dont have a problem waiting 3 months for a quality high demand product, just advertise it as such so i can plan accordingly. Granted I did order early enough to get comfortable with my setup prior to the season, it's the principle. I'm spending a relatively high amount of money on their product, so your expectations for my part are complete. Now I expect them to do the things they are saying... again I'm not angry or gonna cancel my order or anything of that nature, however they need to improve the supply if their demand is so high that it takes them more than 3 months to ship!!

I'll add, I ordered what I thought was very early to A. Avoid the rush & B. Give myself plenty of time to get used to this method. Anyone on the fence, I would order right now, and even so you may not see them until after your archery deer season is in. Best bet is to be quick on the draw with any that go up for sale in the classifieds.

I'll have some you can try out if we meet up.

What date did you order?

Think that when I purchased, the shipping caveat said 8-12 weeks. I understand supply and demand so I had no problem waiting my turn. The last five weeks have been a bit frustrating though since they were over and above the longest advertised wait.

Ordered mine on march 11 at that time I knew there was a extra long wait and thought I may not receive my steps till the end of July or early august so if I get them before then I have more time practice. As in hunting patience and more patience

Perfect, I was hoping to have mine but they supposedly aren't processing until the 24th of June so I'm not holding my breath...
I have them also. I got mine a couple of years ago. It took like a few days to get them but that was before the high demand for the steps. I called and talk to Andrew it was on a Friday he took my order and I received them on Tuesday. But like I said that was before they became so busy.

Back