• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB pack

Snacks

Looking for a pack to carry sticks and platform. Not to picky on brand, just looking to see if guys have any laying around before I get one new. I use 2 step helium’s and an OOAL podium. Don’t carry much else, basically use my backpack to transport sticks and platform hands free.
Let me know what you got!

I’ve got a mystery ranch cabinet if interested

Strapping on front for sticks. I also was looking at how to attach to the upper back harness and the weeding so they’d stay completely behind me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a Badlands Timber pack that would handle that stuff pretty well. PM if interested bud. I was asking $90 but we can work something out if you are interested.

Back