• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

pack

1. T

My New Hunting Pack

Been a while since I have posted here but I thought I would share the pack that I luckily found that fits my needs just like a glove. Holds my platform and all my gear really nice and compact. It was designed as a bow holding pack but now it holds my Predator XL!! The pack is a Pioneer made by...
  2. St.CroixArcher

Sold Eberlestock F1 Mainframe EMOD Setup PRICE DROP Again

Selling my EMOD setup. Going to give it 24 hrs to try and sell all together. After that I’ll split it up. All prices tyd PayPal f&f or you pay the G&S fees or Venmo F1 mainframe mountain camo small tear on piece that holds webbing in belt see pic. $225 2- NWOT batwings mountain camo. $80 Vapor...
  3. P

WTS Black Eagle X-Impact 350s

Venmo or Paypal Only. Looking to sell 3x Gen 2 Tethrd One Sticks stealth stripped. Had them sent for QA during recall. Been through 10+ sits since no issues. $315 TYD 23x 350 Spine Black Eagle X-Impacts With Aluminum FOCOS Insert and Outsert No Fletchings 267 Grains +/- 2 grains never been...
  4. Coathanger15

SOLD Original Waldrop Pac Seat

Purchased October of 2021. Made by David Waldrop before the production models were available. Paid a whopping $320 plus shipping at the time. Great product but just did not utilize it as I imagined i would. Practiced shooting out of it in my back yard a few times but only hunted with it...
  5. L

Big Bob Pack

I have an OOAL Big Bob coming in the mail and I want to get a pack that pairs well with it. I currently run a Cays 2.0 and I don’t like how the compression straps keep you from using basically the entire pack. I would love to see packs y’all run with this one stick. I really like the batwing...
  6. C

Need help with pack

I’m new to saddle hunting but also new to mobile hunting, and I need some guidance. I’ve searched a bit on here and can’t find a good, affordable answer. I use the sitka fanatic jacket and I need to find a pack that can securely strap the jacket to the outside (while still hauling 3-4 climbing...
  7. Red Beard

Pacseat mods: Putting the 'pack' in Pacseat, & other things

I received a Waldrop Pacseat recently and I REALLY like the thing. It is super-comfortable and extremely light weight. My overall appreciation for it is a 4 out of 5. Think I had a misunderstanding about the 'pac' part of the name though. I thought that it could be used as a pack frame to pack...
  8. dhoff545

Sold Please Close Tree Stand Hauler - Lock and Walk on a Molle II Frame - $60

LockNWalk Harness on a Molle II frame. Never been out of the garage. Pretty sweet set up but I rednecked a different set of straps onto a different Molle frame along with some Badlands batwings and and I'm keeping that because it's custom and it won't sell for what I have into it. Plenty of...
  9. S

WTS WTT: Hawk Helium One-Stick and Hunting Pack

A Hawk Helium Mini with the Hawk Mini-Platform attached. I do have the takeoff steps which I will ship with sale. Love the setup just want to go even smaller. - $80 A no name-brand hunting pack from Bass-Pro or Cabela's, very functional pack, i've used it for a while but it's all in good...
  10. S

Packs with frame options

Is anyone using packs with an internal or external frame to carry their platform, sticks and gear in? If so, what y'all got? Looking for ideas. Looking at using a frame pack to help carry load and will be large enough to carry everything alone with camera. I already have a nice external frame...
  11. Snacks

WTB pack

Looking for a pack to carry sticks and platform. Not to picky on brand, just looking to see if guys have any laying around before I get one new. I use 2 step helium’s and an OOAL podium. Don’t carry much else, basically use my backpack to transport sticks and platform hands free. Let me know...
  12. plumber423

Badlands Nano for sale

$50 TYD Thanks Pete
  13. peteherbst

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE: Badlands Silent Stalker $50 TYD

Used Badlands Silent Stalker for sale. Bought from another member on here but never used. Just wanted to see what the quietness was all about with this one. There is sign of wear as I bought it used. Waist belt line was cut by previous owner. Front buckle is a metal Kifaru buckle and not the...
  14. C

WTS Kifaru Eastern Ruck

Kifaru Eastern Ruck practically brand new Bought the pack last year for a hunt that didn't end up happening. Great pack but not what I need at home. $330 picked up- willing to discuss shipping
  15. peteherbst

Sold Please Close WTS: Gameplan Crossover Pack $75 TYD

Used to haul my sticks and platform and worked well. $75 TYD.
  16. F

Mike Isbell PACK MODS!!!!

A++++++ he can mod anyyything but this is my Sitka Tool Bucket
  17. Murph4028

WTB Badlands Silent Reaper

Want to buy a badlands Silent Reaper pack. Can pay cash or trade if I have something you need. Thanks.
  18. brentkphoto

SOLD - Badlands Pursuit Bag $60tyd

Have a Badlands Pursuit bag in Earth I'm looking to get rid of. I've used it twice and there is really nothing wrong with it I just have a different bag that's about the same size that I use more. Get all the details at: http://www.badlandspacks.com/pursuit-camo-day-pack Price is $60tyd
  19. Murph4028

Bison Gear Packs

Anyone have or tried a bison gear pack? Ive been wanting one for a while but just wasn't sure due to the prices and limited product pics on their site. They reopen this spring so maybe the pics problem will change. If you've ever had one how was it?
  20. Swampdonkey47

Run n Gun Hunting Pack Dump. What do you carry to the woods ?

Let's see what's in your bags . Maybe this can help out some folks or pick our brains to strengthen our set ups. This is what I usually carry in with me and how it loads up . Some items get taken out depending on the weather or how far I'm going in or if gun/ ground hunting . I'll get a...
Back