• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB solo helium climbing stick

Found one set of 3 and would like to have a forth. Anyone have a single stick kicking around. Modified or original doesn't matter to me.
Please send me what you have and what you would like for it.

Thanks
Brandon

Last edited:
They sell singles on their site. Unless they are out of stock again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thay they do and I dont believe they are sold out just looking for back door deals lol. Or modified sticks

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have a couple brand new ones that have never been used or modified. I had to buy another 3pack in order to get my fourth one for my set up. I am looking for a "Black Diamond Aider" or Squirrel steps. If you have either of these I would be willing to trade one helium or both depending on what would be a fair deal for both of us. If you want to buy one I would have to see how much it would be to ship before I could give you a price tyd. Let me know what you think.

I have a couple brand new ones that have never been used or modified. I had to buy another 3pack in order to get my fourth one for my set up. I am looking for a "Black Diamond Aider" or Squirrel steps. If you have either of these I would be willing to trade one helium or both depending on what would be a fair deal for both of us. If you want to buy one I would have to see how much it would be to ship before I could give you a price tyd. Let me know what you think.
I don’t want to hijack the original posters thread but I sent you a PM. He gets first right of refusal of course.

Wanted to touch base...still waiting for my buddy to get back with me regarding shipping cost...he works for USPS
I don’t want to hijack the original posters thread but I sent you a PM. He gets first right of refusal of course.

I bought a muddy pro and I think the shipping in that was like $12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back