• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTS Flamethrower

Why did you go and post this. I'm having a hard time holding back my inner child.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Only 6.5 lbs! Might get one for early season to keep the skeeters at bay and keep the Thermacell as a back up.

You see flamethrower and you have to click on it.... You can't help it!!!!

DCNR not doing the habitat management you think they should? Controlled burns are an awesome way to increase soil fertility and boost native browse, which provides cover and food for your herd! #publiclandowner

I'm so sorry guys. I posted this in the classifieds and did remember you can't "like" anyone's comment. The fact that you can buy a freakin flamethrower for a huge box store just blows my mind. The government has to be using this to track crazy people. If you buy one, you go on a "special" list.

May or may not have made one in college. Combine a couple pyros with cheap beer and it's remarkable I still have all my appendages.

I'm so sorry guys. I posted this in the classifieds and did remember you can't "like" anyone's comment. The fact that you can buy a freakin flamethrower for a huge box store just blows my mind. The government has to be using this to track crazy people. If you buy one, you go on a "special" list.

Moved to General Discussion. 'Like' away!

I hope not....

Back