• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTS OOAL Hush Stand

Dcomer55

SH Member
Used a it heavily last season and only once this season.

I love this stand but want to try a LWCG

I believe it the original seat post but Matt at OOAL generally replaces them for free if your concerned about it

Only issue is one of the teeth on the lower bracket has rolled. Fairly common with this stand and matt has said that it is not an issue, which I have yet to have any problems from it

Comes with the OOAL seat pad and XOP straps

$300 TYD F&F or you cover all fees

Screenshot_20221026-172109_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20221026-172059_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221026-172055_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221026-172051_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
is this the stand you are not supposed to cam lock?

Yes. You don’t have to though.
I used one before I swapped to the Helo and it’s a solid stand. I was hesitant to buy one, but I didn’t have any complaints, just decided to try another one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. You don’t have to though.
I used one before I swapped to the Helo and it’s a solid stand. I was hesitant to buy one, but I didn’t have any complaints, just decided to try another one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup. Its actually insanely solid once set. Similar to you I'm just sell this one so I can try something else

Back