• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

You aint livin.thread

You ain't living until you get so stuck in the mud while setting up prior to sunrise for ducks that you give up and just hunt right there. After shooting a few you have to use your shotgun and drybox to shove down in the mud to finally get your feet unstuck

PS I have hunted in my socks before having forgot my boots :)

You aint living until you encounter a big colorful snake 3 feet from you summer scouting in your CROC because you listen to some of the lunatics on this forum.

Also you had to SRT back up the same tree for the 3rd time because you keep forgetting to attach the retrieval paracord to your rope. 'The climb of shame'

Last edited:
You ain't living until you've stepped on an alligator stalking hogs in a beaver marsh.

You ain't living until you've had a cottonmouth in a 14ft boat with you.

You ain't living until you've packed out a 100lb hog whole on your back.

You ain't living until you've dropped your shotgun while hunting goonie-chickens out of a kayak and went swimming for it 40 yards away from a 10ft Gator sunbathing on the mud bank. Clean it off, go back to shooting chickens.

You ain't living until you've spent the night on a picnic table in White Hall, AL.

Back