• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Youth Bow

sdorton

SH Member
So my 13yr. Daughter is wanting to starting shooting bows with me.....I'm having trouble finding her a youth bow10-20# pull. Anybody have one that they would want to sell me? I'm just guessing on the weight. I have no idea what she'll actually pull.

So my 13yr. Daughter is wanting to starting shooting bows with me.....I'm having trouble finding her a youth bow10-20# pull. Anybody have one that they would want to sell me? I'm just guessing on the weight. I have no idea what she'll actually pull.
You want a stickbow or compound for her?

If you and your daughter are handy you could try building a pyramid or other board bow together. Otherwise I'd probably lean towards one of the fiberglass things from the sporting goods store. I think I've seen Easton youth kits locally.

I Ducked it and came up with these guys. I use Duck Duck go as a search engine. Googling sounds too ____ to me.
I know nothing about these guys but they look nice and Bear archery has some also.

PVC bows are super easy to make. There are
Plenty of YouTube tutorials. It could be a very fulfilling project.

Back