• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Aero Hunter is off to the ATA

Boudreaux

Vendor Rep
Guys,
Aero Hunter will be at the ATA show the 5th-7th. If any of you guys are going to be at the show, drop by we will be at booth IZ-8. If I can slip away from the booth, I will try and find some other saddle hunting related products that might be new this year! Keep and eye on this thread and the blog and I will try and post up when I can!

Thanks,
Boswell

ImThere said:
Where is ATA?

the one and only "ImThere"

It is the Archery Trade Assocciation show. It is where all the new products are demo'd and unveiled each year.

Boudreaux said:
Guys,
Aero Hunter will be at the ATA show the 5th-7th. If any of you guys are going to be at the show, drop by we will be at booth IZ-8. If I can slip away from the booth, I will try and find some other saddle hunting related products that might be new this year! Keep and eye on this thread and the blog and I will try and post up when I can!

Thanks,
Boswell

It will be great to have a saddle company at ATA!

Re: RE: Re: Aero Hunter is off to the ATA

redsquirrel said:
ImThere said:
Where is ATA?

It is the Archery Trade Assocciation show. It is where all the new products are demo'd and unveiled each year.

Yessir but Where is ATA?

Re: RE: Re: Aero Hunter is off to the ATA

ImThere said:
redsquirrel said:
ImThere said:
Where is ATA?

Yessir but Where is ATA?

Woops, misread that and saw what instead of where.

Looks like Louisville.
https://www.archerytrade.org/trade-show

It is in Louisville KY, We got in today and got some food and checked in to the hotel. Then we started working on getting the booth set up. Got everything set up, backdrop, simulated tree, information leaflets and stickers. We are going to be giving away a size 1 and size 2 at the end of the show to people who stop buy and drop business cards off in the bag for the size saddle they would like to receive. IT was crazy in there today, forklifts hauling all kinds of gear around, small houses getting built and people trying to hide all their new products! We are sitting right across from some of brownings new camo in ATAC. We tried to walk around some, but there were crates, people, forklifts, golf carts every where. So we didn't get much done today. I will get some pictures of the booth tomorrow before the madness happens.

Thanks,
Boswell

I would love to be a part of that. It would be like the 1st time I went to toy-r-us as a kid. Or even a Walmart for that matter. They had 1 isle with nothing but toys!

I totally wish this was going on over the weekend it would only take me about 5 hours to get there. I've been wanting to check out an Aerohunter in person for months.

The Booth!

Our View

People lining up well before the Bowtech Launch

New Muddy accessories

New Predator cold weather bibs and coat

Badlands Patterns

Attachments

• IMG_8984.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_8986.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_8987.JPG
    7.7 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_8988.JPG
    6.5 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_8992.JPG
    7.8 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_8994.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_8995.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_8996.JPG
    7.5 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_9005.JPG
    8.2 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_9006.JPG
    8.7 MB · Views: 68
Strap on bow/accessory hanger

Neat little camera arm, that pivots very close to the tree.

New Havalon Knives

Interesting new strap on plastic step/ladder system, Looks alright, but didn't look very steady and not sure about side pressure on them. These were prototypes so I was not allowed to stand on them, but the owner was.

Time to crash out, this place is a mad house. So much stuff and so many people. Making a lot of connections that could and WILL have some major impacts on things to come :shock:

Thanks,
Boswell

Attachments

• IMG_9011.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_9012.JPG
    6.6 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_9017.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_9019.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_9020.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_9031.JPG
    6.5 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_9029.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_9028.JPG
    7.2 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_9026.JPG
    7.2 MB · Views: 64
Awesome stuff Bos! Keep up the good work! :D

It would be nice to have another strap on step available, but that thing looks huge! :eek:

I do like the looks of some of the new muddy stuff.

And as far as Muddy's hangers. They just copied Hawks designs. That's chicken poop! They won't be getting my business again.

Back