• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Long Absence

Boudreaux

Vendor Rep
All,
Its been a few months since I visited the forum. Life has been crazy the past few months. My saddle hunting time will take a severe hit over the next few years. I took a new job and have relocated to just outside of Salt Lake City, Utah. So the past few months has been packing all my crap and getting out here and trying to find somewhere new to live and getting settled into the new job. So hopefully now that I am settled in and be back on the forum.
Now that I am settled in hopefully I can get BACK to work with New Tribe on what we've been working on for a while now. This move set everything back, so hopefully we can make up for lost time!!

Thanks,
Boswell

Congrats on the new job and welcome back!

It seems life is hitting everyone around here pretty hard lately! It has sure got me for the past 6 months!

I wondered what had happened to you. Good elk/mule deer in that area - as well as other game animals.

Welcome back and congrats on the new job. I hope it all works out. Also, can't wait to see what newtribe and you are working on LOL Share :D

You are in for a treat. That place is unbelievably beautiful and you'll have MILLIONS of acres of prime land to play in. I loved the 3 years I spent in Colorado and would move back to the Rocky Mountains in a heart beat. Fish, hike and backpack in the Spring and Summer. Break out the bow and rifle for the Fall. Then strap on the snowboard all winter long. I'm jealous.

They got any trees out there in Salt Lake for saddle'n?

I call dibs on his Ameristeps (if your selling any)!

lol

Congrats Boswell I hope the job and the hunting are really good to you! I've never been out there myself but people always say how beautiful it is and claim there are tons of hunting opportunities in that area. You may have to transition from saddle hunting to spot and stalk or stalking but I'm sure you are up to the challenge!

Roger

Back