• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Aero Hunter

They are REALLY good if they have video of it already!
I will be heading up to New Tribe on Wends so stay tuned.

Thanks,
Boswell

I think something is off because I literally posted that I spoke with New Tribe earlier this week and they stated nothing would be released before August at least to the general public.

I guessing it's a post from last year. Post a link. Please I have searched to no avail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I searched AT and everything i could muster on the web. Its most likely for the evolution and not what we are to be expecting.

The aero that was in the video did not have a cloth seat just pads under the legs with straps connecting the pads to the waist belt. I will try to find the video.

The aero that was in the video did not have a cloth seat just pads under the legs with straps connecting the pads to the waist belt. I will try to find the video.

Pretty sure that's the model prior to the Evo.

I'm sure it's the original model. Boswell just said he's going to New Tribe this week. I am guessing he is doing his photo shoot or something like that for the new model.

Soon I hope.

Back