• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddle Flaooza 24’ aka Florida saddle hunter meet up

Buzzard roost sent a great care package with a couple saddles with their new upgraded leg strap system and some merch. Pursuit platforms sent a package. Bullman sent platform steps with the ratchet strap and some single steps for climbing. The amsteel on the platform step works great and their new carry bag is awesome. XOP sent a retrograde stand, a couple sets of the X2’s and a couple of their mondo/edge saddle combos. @JCLINE84 has a transformer headed our way and said he’s considering driving down to join us if his schedule allows it. Having @always89y and Jamie at the same meet up at the same time would be awesome as they are two of the saddle builders that I think put comfort and quality above weight savings or cost savings. Plus both guys are awesome and have come up with ways to advance our niche!
And finally I was promised some sticks, platforms and a cloud saddle from Hunt Arsenal. I’m still waiting on that. They were at the GAOS so I hope they haven’t forgotten about us.
Ape Canyon has a care package headed our way with a ton of ropes, saddles and other goodies.
The dudes at Hang Free are coming up and the traveler of the year awards go to our buddies up in Michigan who are coming all the way to Florida to join us. Shaping up to be a great year.

My wife and I dislike the madness of Atlanta also so much that when traveling from Michigan we go through Alabama and it is a very nice route. I just checked weather for Saturday and so far precipitation looks like after 5:00 pm but I'll be praying the odds for a dry gathering increase.

My wife and I dislike the madness of Atlanta also so much that when traveling from Michigan we go through Alabama and it is a very nice route. I just checked weather for Saturday and so far precipitation looks like after 5:00 pm but I'll be praying the odds for a dry gathering increase.
I’ll take my chances on some rain.

Attachments

• 839B7AA0-0AA3-421B-9E49-1C0B71114DF9.png
    839B7AA0-0AA3-421B-9E49-1C0B71114DF9.png
    148.4 KB · Views: 4
I'm still shooting for Thursday evening but it probably be late.

Ill have a jet sled full of dry oak... If it raining we probably under the pavilion anyway. @Fl Canopy Stalker was that roof on there metal? I think it was metal and pretty tall.....I got a stand alone fire pit if we wanted a small fire in the pavilion
Yes it’s a metal roof with plenty of space

10-4.....I'll throw that heavy beast in the truck then.

As of right now the "rain" Saturday doesn't look like too much to worry about. Sun morning gonna be wet

Drizzly overcast day probably have the pigs up and moving

Is the Madrock or Ropeman gonna be at the event? On second thought the universe might implode if that happens. Expecially if they both are there.
Lol I forgot about those "guys". Hope they make an appearance and so e photos get posted for us to vicariously follow along

Where all at?!
b0c7ce123a334d310e4cbd6a09229c78.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Back