• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddle Flaooza 24’ aka Florida saddle hunter meet up

Where all at?!
b0c7ce123a334d310e4cbd6a09229c78.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Where all at?!
b0c7ce123a334d310e4cbd6a09229c78.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
This looks like the high end rent district. Where is the government housing section located. Heck I don't know if my grey tarp and ENO hammock would even meet government housing specifications.
I love the setup guys and I may stop by and look at your setup and pick your brains on what you like and don't. I have been thinking of finally spending some money on a nice setup since all my hunting involves camping.
Hope to see everyone in the morning since work has postponed my arrival. Be safe and have fun!!!

Hope you all stay dry...gonna be a very wet weekend! Was wishing I could be there...but almost looking like a washout. Sunday afternoon mite be good for the piggy hunt though!

Hello everyone. What an awesome day. It was great seeing you all again and catching up. I'm absolutely blown away by all the free giveaways and raffled prizes. A special thanks to Robert and his awesome wife for putting this together again. I can't thank Jerry from CGM and Van from Hangfree enough for all their generosity. Plus all the other companies that donated gear for the raffles.

Good luck with the hog hunt and I'll see ya'll on the flip side

Very nice day and I can’t believe the weather held out. Special thanks to Robert and his wife for all the hard work they put in. It was great meeting people and seeing some great vendors show off some awesome stuff. See you all next year.
Great food, great people, great event. Glad I came down. Really appreciate the work Robert and his wife put in to make this happen. And thank you to the vendors that donated and especially those that showed up to take part in the event.

Back