• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2024 Gear thread

I think we need to lower our expectations of some of these new products.
You have a stand or stick from someone who has never done this before. Do you really expect perfection? Just another copy of the LWCG stand.
Same goes for Tree Styx, Hyper lite or Cat Trax. They may be great, or they may be a bust. I will keep what I have and let @enkriss test them for me, :) .

IMG_7604.jpegIMG_7605.jpeg

I like the idea of that new LWCG but then again I’m a fanboy. I’d like to see a picture of it over top of a .5. No cables would be sweet

As a happy .5 and Ambush owner the Ranger isn’t getting me too excited… I don’t know what to think of that thing.

As a happy .5 and Ambush owner the Ranger isn’t getting me too excited… I don’t know what to think of that thing.
I like it! Might try it but not sure. I still don’t understand why it’s not saving any weight. I was just telling myself not to spend 10000000 dollars on this season. What don’t u like about it?

I like it! Might try it but not sure. I still don’t understand why it’s not saving any weight. I was just telling myself not to spend 10000000 dollars on this season. What don’t u like about it?
No waist belt while it’s on your back back for one, the platform looks to small to actually use the seat, in my opinion, and this is after just 5 minutes of looking at it keep in mind, it looks like one thing trying to do too much and sucking at most of it, just my opinion, and I love my Ambush and doubt I will ever switch!

Imagine that,...LWCG coined the term "Hybrid Hunting"...ROLMAO

And I would not be standing on that seat.

No cables? I want to see the flex in that thing. Should be twice that of the Ambush.

And even shorter than a 0.5 to sit. No thanks.

Last edited:
They perfected the .5 as a hybrid already. The cables only get in the way on facebook. Credit to those guys ingenuity though. For a long time now they are the leaders and all the huntbro companies follow.

They build incredibly good gear but man I just cant take the attitude. Hard to support a company that thinks everyone else is stupid and all other gear is crap.
Yeah I can't watch them. If they hired good PR and strategy people in their ear at the outset of this gold rush they would haved dominated. Me thinks enjoy this round of innovation though because I see the saddle market only fading from here. I think just about every bro that wanted to squeeze his butt into one has heard of it and made their mind up by now surely.

Back