• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2024 Gear thread

Too late I it’s already sitting on my bench. The best option for him would be it breaks, I fall and croak so I can’t post any more.
That would be a shame however, if then your wife sold all your stuff on here for what you told her you paid for it, we would think fondly of you after your passing :innocent:

Last edited:
New 2 me. The platform stand off folds down.

New 2 me. The platform stand off folds down.

This looks cool

Probably a beefier platform

It had better be thicker material than an Ambush. And if you are a sitter and over 6' this will likely be the same experience as a .5 without the cables.
Notice the vid is brief and doesn't show Andre moving around much. If you're mildly interested I'd wait for a YT review of one. However, if you're set on buying one to use in September you probably don't want to wait get your order in...

It had better be thicker material than an Ambush. And if you are a sitter and over 6' this will likely be the same experience as a .5 without the cables.
Notice the vid is brief and doesn't show Andre moving around much. If you're mildly interested I'd wait for a YT review of one. However, if you're set on buying one to use in September you probably don't want to wait get your order in...

It’s a saddle platform with a seat to sit on when straddling the tree. No way anyone over 4’6” will be comfortable sitting on that like a regular treestand.

It’s a saddle platform with a seat to sit on when straddling the tree. No way anyone over 4’6” will be comfortable sitting on that like a regular treestand.

I'm just stating the obvious for anyone whom it may not be so obvious to not waste their time and money thinking this is like your favorite hang on without cables. There are much better options

If the the sole intent of it was to straddle the tree then that is the only way it should have been demonstrated. But it wasn't and plenty of reference made to the .5 stand.

Would love to see Andre bounce around on it like the Ambush, but I doubt you will.

That thing looks pretty sweet.....expensive, but sweet. Roughly 80+ dollars for the unit and a refill on mats. If I didn't have half a dozen thermacells and couple deer seasons worth of mats already I would probably give it a shot

That thing looks pretty sweet.....expensive, but sweet. Roughly 80+ dollars for the unit and a refill on mats. If I didn't have half a dozen thermacells and couple deer seasons worth of mats already I would probably give it a shot
I knew you’d be eyeing that bad boy up!!!

Back