• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Trophyline Hyperlite Series!!!

This is the first video I have seen on the sticks with the attachment method shown on the sticks. Nice to see you can stack them with the included attachment method. These are the only lite weight sticks on my list. My size 14 boots may or may not be a issue?

They should say the word "like" more. I didn't hear it enough times.

How about climb a damn tree with them?? Why even do a vid outside?...What a waste of effort.

In the Vendor area, it’s been said that we can expect product demonstration videos before launch. Since Trophyline doesn’t take pre-orders, we should at least have a chance to see them in use prior to sending any money. The same hasn’t been true of some other companies’ launches.

The sticks appear pretty much what they’re going to be though, so I don’t know why it’s taking so long to put that kind of content out.

It’d be good if the representatives could know a bit more about Magnite. At least call it an alloy. It’s fine to mention that the exact formula is protected but does x,y,z better than the other high level materials used in the hunting industry. It doesn’t require a scientist to learn that much about the product.

In the Vendor area, it’s been said that we can expect product demonstration videos before launch. Since Trophyline doesn’t take pre-orders, we should at least have a chance to see them in use prior to sending any money. The same hasn’t been true of some other companies’ launches.

The sticks appear pretty much what they’re going to be though, so I don’t know why it’s taking so long to put that kind of content out.

It’d be good if the representatives could know a bit more about Magnite. At least call it an alloy. It’s fine to mention that the exact formula is protected but does x,y,z better than the other high level materials used in the hunting industry. It doesn’t require a scientist to learn that much about the product.
Know the specs, be able to give us a reason why it’s better, all of those things would be nice. I didn’t make it through the entire video, the lack of knowledge and the lack of professional delivery just got to me. The sticks look interesting, the video not so much.

Know the specs, be able to give us a reason why it’s better, all of those things would be nice. I didn’t make it through the entire video, the lack of knowledge and the lack of professional delivery just got to me. The sticks look interesting, the video not so much.

Some of the specs were given, but not with much authority or confidence. Knowing those should be akin to knowing your firstborn’s name and birthday.

The sticks remind me of the Latitude ones, which I have, and love. I wouldn't own metal sticks anymore. The platform looks pretty sweet too!

I am on the fence on these. I would like to save some weight but! The flex and standoff distance are two of my concerns. I have read their return policy and I think that if you try the sticks you can not return them. Then they have a hang with the best guarentee? So I am totally confused.
A company's first stick, made from a new material, I would think they would have a stronger satisfaction guarentee.

I feel like that’s the style anymore of doing product videos. Very loose and informal. The company I work for does the same thing most of the time now when they make videos.

I agree it’s kind of a bummer if it’s so informal that the presenters can’t really intelligently articulate things about the product and why it benefits the customer. Not saying the guys in the video are not intelligent. But it’s usually pretty obvious if you have not prepared at least a loose game plan of the material you’re gonna cover before hitting record.

I really try to be prepared with the content and how I’m going to say it well before hand if I’m asked to be in a video at work.

Totally missed they had even put one on a tree.
Must have been lulled to sleep within first minute listening to the TL guy call Magnite "ceramic", wrapping sticks with duct tape and other babble I could care less about while waiting for them to demonstrate climbing with one.

Notice the big guy steps on the stick and the view of the stick is totally obscured. Seems deliberate they then chose to show just the smaller lighter guy on the stick, albeit briefly...

I'm still waiting to see how the sticks nest and carry with the platform. That video shows them being carried horizontally apart from the platform, that's enough for me to maintain what I have.

I have been out climbing for the past 2 weeks trying different sticks and attachment methods.
I tried the USA attachment and I am not a big fan.
The one thing I question is the stand off on these sticks does not look sharp. Looks like a LW but does not rotate. Not sure how well they will work on a hard bark tree.

I have been out climbing for the past 2 weeks trying different sticks and attachment methods.
I tried the USA attachment and I am not a big fan.
The one thing I question is the stand off on these sticks does not look sharp. Looks like a LW but does not rotate. Not sure how well they will work on a hard bark tree.
USA pro or standard? If pro, are you sure you did it right?

Back