• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

ameristep

1. peteherbst

Sold Please Close: WTS 10 Ameristeps $130 TYD

I have 13 Ameristeps that I’m looking to trade or sell. 8 steps are the boat buckle straps and 5 steps are the cinch straps. All steps are non recall. $200 TYD or I’d be willing to trade for JX3 (will include cash on my end). Thanks
  2. Vorsteg

Ameristep ROS (6)

Ameristep ROS (6) Non-recall OCB strap Will accept paypal f/f $150 tyd
  3. NTman

Ameristep Steps For Sale

I have a number of unused steps with & without straps. There production date is 03 and not included in the recall of 08. $8 - Step $12 - Step w/strap Plus shipping Invoiced with PayPay for payment Email: zonewild@gmail.com
  4. DanO

SquirrelSteps (aluminum Ameristeps) available now! (ROS)

If you missed the "Calling all Ameristep Users" thread, you might not realize that we have a community developed aluminum Ameristep replacement now available. Through a lot of back and forth discussions and revamping of sketches between many members, my machinist was able to produce some...
  5. S

Platform Options for a New Guy

Hey all, I'm a bow hunter and I'm pretty sure I'm going all into a Saddle Hunting system as opposed to the hand-me-down climber I own for a few reasons, the biggest reason is probably the fact that it's hard to find a good climber tree with good sign in the public land I hunt. Now I have been...
  6. J

Strap on Ameristep

Have 6 Ameristeps unused new in original packaging non recalled $140
  7. W

Ameristeps For Sale; Trades Considered

I’ve got eight steps on the original straps. $25 each. Would consider a trade for a platform.
  8. DanO

Ameristeps (5) - non-recall

I have 5 barely used Ameristeps without date markings. It is my understanding that these are non-recall versions - please correct me if I'm wrong. Three (3) black and two (2) brown in almost-new condition. The straps on these are the feed thru kind and not the buckle with clip (newer) kind. $115...
  9. A

Ameristeps

I have 5or 6 strap on ameristeps I could part with. $20 a step plus shipping, any takers?
Back