• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

bridge length

1. dustinsitzes

aerohunter bridge length and tree tether.

Hey there, I received my aerohunter kite about a week ago. It really seems very comfortable, easy to use, and well made. The only issues I’m having with it is that the bridge seems too long and I ordered the longer tree tether in order to be able to wrap the rope 2x around tree and It seems...
  2. Amarty734

Mantis fixed bridge concerns

Like the title says I am curious to if any of you have had issues with the fixed bridge length of the mantis? From what I read, if the bridge length isn’t right for you, you can end up with hip pinch. Should this be a concern for me? I’m 5’7” about 180 lbs with a 34” waist and plan on buying a...
Back