• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

carrying methods

1. K

Carrying ring of steps to hunting location & up tree

Outside of in your pack, I am curious how people are carrying their ring of steps set up to their hunting location and up the tree? I am new to hunting & saddle hunting and am trying to figure out the most efficient way to do everything. As of right now, I am trying to make it so I do not have...
  2. M.Earnhart0524

Best way to carry platform & climbing sticks

I'm using 4 lone wolf climbing sticks with my saddle setup this year and trying to find the best way to carry them in. Big part of the reason to witching to a saddle was to lighten the load and less bulk walking through the woods. Right now I have my sticks in my main pouch of my backpack and my...
Back