• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

cheap

1. I

Share a smoking deal

I just left my local fabric store (which is closing) but they had a sweet deal and I talked the guy down a bit. Ended up getting 11 yards of rip stop nylon for $8.50 a yard! 110 bucks total with 4 zippers. Can't get cheaper then that.
  2. Hunter260

Saddle hunt with your tree stand harness

If you already have a harness from your tree stand days, you can get started saddle hunting for about $5. I think this is about as safe and comfortable as you can get saddle hunting, but let me know what you all think.
  3. MettBriler

DIY plywood platform V2

I'm sure everyone has seen or tried the primal step and plywood combo platform, I'm using one as well, I had a bunch of 3/4 ply leftover from that platform and decided to make a cam over platform for grins and giggles. 3/4 plywood cut to 12"x9" Cheap crappy climbing stick cut to 12 inches All...
Back