• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

climbing aider

1. Jtaylor

Sladder $175 TYD (SOLD)

8 ft. version. I paid $227 with shipping and taxes, it's been on the tree about 6 times. Has a little dirt from tree bark on the attachment areas. I can take pics if necessary but I forgot earlier and already have it boxed up and taped. Paypal f&f.
  2. WISCO

Aiders

New to the saddle game. I just purchased some Trophyline mini double sticks and want to get some aiders. I know with the mini sticks alone I will only be able to get up around 12-13 feet. I have been looking on EWO and found some 18" cable aiders I was thinking of adding to 3 of the sticks and...
  3. GreenMtHunter

Managing Climbing Sticks

Hey Everyone, I'm new to the Saddle scene and finally got all my gear. I've been doing some practicing and am noticing that I'm having trouble managing my climbing sticks (Muddy Pro Climbing Stick) after getting on the first stick. Not sure how to handle the other three. I was curious to know...
Back