• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

compound bows

1. W

Best arrows for whitetail

Looking for the best arrows to hunt whitetail with
  2. WhiteOakAcorn

Hoyt or Bowtech?

I was looking for a new bow this year since the one I have been using is finally showing signs of wear. After 15 years and many deer it's time. I don't need anything crazy top end but something decent. I like the "HOYT PowerMax" or the "BOWTECH Carbon Icon". I thought I would post something...
  3. CharlesHBronson

Halon 6

Halon 6 70# 30 inch draw 75% let off, stone riser and carbon limbs, mathews quiver, qad drop away rest and limb saver stabilizer. Gently used with new strings. Everything all together $750 or BO
  4. Buchholz06

Xpedition Bows

Anyone shooting an Expedition Archery bow? If so, what are your thoughts on them pros and cons and which model? Looks like they have a couple models, have gotten accolades and from what I can find folks seem to love them but being fairly new, out in SD while Im in FL I cant find any local...
Back