• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

crossbow

1. B

Wicked Ridge Rampage 360 + Extras

Selling my crossbow. It's a great bow, I just upgraded to a Hickory Creek. I've shot this bow to dime accuracy out to 70 yards and taken several deer with it. No damage aside from a couple of scuffs from being in the woods. Rope cocking system works great! Only modification is that I added...
  2. S

Barnett Hyperghost 405 crossbow

$450 TYD lower 48. My crossbow is about 1.5 years old. Like all the crossbows above 400 FPS, this thing thumps. What sets it apart is value and the hyper series bolts (thinner diameter, thicker wall). The penetration is incredible and I don't know enough about spine and all that, but I...
  3. Red Beard

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE: Super-Evo for sale - $185

Well of course it's not my ONLY Evo! It's a backup. You didn't really think I'd be giving up my Evo do you? :smile: Seriously, I've got a daughter that I'd like to buy a crossbow for so I'd like to sell my Super-Evo for $185. It is a size 1 and none of the straps have been cut. It's basically a...
  4. Pabowhunter7

Horton Storm Crossbow - Sold

Horton Storm Crossbow in great condition with many extras. Upgraded Hawke scope, limb silencers, Horton quiver, 3 Horton bolts, 12 Black Eagle Executioner .003 bolts, 3 new Rage broadheads, extra Omni nocks, Dead sled 50, Dead Sled, October Mountain case. Mainly used as back up to compound bow...
  5. Grayson Everett

New to Crossbow Hunting

Hey everyone, I recently started looking into crossbow hunting and hunting in general. I live in a great area for hunting and I never really wanted to hunt until now. My problem is my parents don't believe in hunting. They didn't grow up in an area where hunting is big. I'm wanting to get my...
  6. W

Crossbow for sale $375

Wicked Ridge Invader HP Cross Bow 315 FPS rated. Comes with crossbow, scope, quiver, unloading bolt, soft carrying case, G5 broadheads, bolt case with extra bolts. Super accurate crossbow that I have taken on many hunts and taken numerous deer. Small chips in the camo from use you can see in...
  7. nhrugga

Wannabe SH in Seacoast NH

Hi all, I've spent a few days lurking and learning. I am still a relatively new hunter, or at this point I just call it like it is, a fully armed and tactical slow moving hiker. I am just rife with questions but I'll try and find most of my answers reading the threads. There are a couple of...
  8. H

Nice Buck Kill on Film

Hi everyone I was told this was a good forum and a lot of people might enjoy seeing a filmed archery hunt. This is the first deer hunt me and my buddy filmed. Please leave comments with things that you think would make the video better. Thanks everyone!!!
  9. Whispers Death

Kodabow Zulu Scout Crossbow

I bought a bow in early October and I really hated it. Could not get it to shoot tight groups. I spent a lot on the bow and spent a lot more money trying to get it to shoot from changing scopes to building custom arrows. nothing really worked. Now don't get me wrong the bow was "hunting"...
Back