• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

florida

1. JAYBO

The Truth About Florida’s Deer Rut

https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/FLFFWCC/bulletins/22cf0b1
  2. Radar99

Florida Deer Hunting

HI all, I am moving from Illinois to Florida for a two year field assignment for work. I will be in living in the suburbs of Tampa. Does anyone here deer hunt in Florida? I plan to hunt anyway but, a little info or what to expect would be helpful. Thanks.
  3. LMRFish

Florida Girl

Hello from FL...tired of making noise heading up the tree in my climber, this saddle thing has me intrigued. Also tired of carrying my climber when I have a mile and a half plus walk in. Have only seriously gotten into hunting in the last year and a half - this will be my first time hunting...
Back