• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

latitude

1. Dkirsch7

Latitude 2 panel straps

Does anyone have any Latitude 2 panel straps they’d be willing to part with? Everywhere seems to be sold out on them at the moment
  2. nyxhc93

Issues with Latitude outdoors

Anyone having issues getting their sticks from latitude outdoors ? I placed an order for the new carbon sticks 10 days ago, got a conformation and now its radio silence from the company. I've sent 4 emails over 7 days and nothing at all in regards to a reply. The automated robot chat program on...
  3. St.CroixArcher

WTS Latitude Classic 2 and nwt sys hauler SOLD

Latitude Classic 2 Basically brand new. Total sit time is about 20 minutes in back yard. brand new SYS hauler in the package. $165 tyd paypal F&F or you pay the G&S fees or Venmo
  4. D

Method 2 XL - $325

Method 2 XL Saddle with two dump pouches. Ropes NOT included. I accept PayPal + 3%, the price includes shipping. Only trade I'd be up for is a Tethrd Phantom Elite Saddle. I can add some cash in and/or include the ropes, depending on condition and contents.
  5. okccj

Latitude Rebel Platform Initial Thoughts

Hi guys, My Rebel platform just arrived and I threw together a quick unboxing and initial thoughts video (Note, production quality of the video can't get much worse). Let me know if you have any questions about the platform.
  6. Harleycharlie

Latitude Method 2 or TX5 Lonestar ????

I’m in the market for a new saddle. Really like the TX5 but the method 2 has caught my eye. I had a TX5 lined up to buy 2nd hand but I haven’t heard from the guy that has it so I guess he backed out. Idk. Anyway what is everyone’s opinion??? I’m not a fan of mesh saddles only because I’m cold...
  7. O

For Sale: Latitude Method Saddle (1st Generation) Metal Free

I have an original Latitude Method saddle for sale in the Metal free configuration. Purchased this saddle after hunting season closed in 2021 and it has never been hunted in. It is in perfect condition except I am missing the original leg straps as I did not plan to use them and have since...
  8. Shakeandbake

WTB Latitude Method Metal Version

It’s a long shot but hey why not as ask. Looking for a latitude method with the metal cobra buckle to buy.
  9. ShawnE

PLEASE CLOSE WTS/WTT Lone Wolf Assassin / Arcteryx Knee Pads / EWO Pouches / Aiders

Trade deals I'm REALLY WANTING would be an 8.5 - 9.5 lb Lone Wolf Assault with EZ hook ability and leveling bracket. *SOLD* (1) Latitude Method metal free saddle with two Latitude pouches. (Used 1 time, in brand new condition) Does NOT include tether or lineman ropes (1) *SOLD* Lone Wolf...
Back