• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Latitude Method 2 or TX5 Lonestar ????

Harleycharlie

I’m in the market for a new saddle. Really like the TX5 but the method 2 has caught my eye. I had a TX5 lined up to buy 2nd hand but I haven’t heard from the guy that has it so I guess he backed out. Idk. Anyway what is everyone’s opinion??? I’m not a fan of mesh saddles only because I’m cold natured. However the method 2 has some nice features that out weight the mesh seat. Just thinking maybe some of y’all that has these saddle could tell what u like or don’t like about them. Thanks

Love my method 2 ! Very comfortable, have no problem with all day sits, tons of adjustments. Magnets hold awesome super quite saddle. Like the No buckles. 0 complaints love it

The lonestar is top notch!!! If you’ve not tried I TX5 I’d recommend it. If deciding b/w that vs reaper, yes the HPR system works & will probably be copied moving forward. TX5 saddles have an aero shape……. So if you like a kestrel you’ll love a lonestar!
FABB4F9A-1175-4ADE-9E88-40C121C78DD2.jpeg

Yes I love my kestrel ,only thing is I have a size one and believe it should have been a size 2. As we all know kestrel has been discontinued. That being said I have only owned new tribe saddles. So that’s why I’m asking about other companies saddles. To me just what I’m seeing it seems like TX5 saddles is better made than the other guys. I’m not knocking any company’s product, but honestly I don’t want to be hanging from anything that uses the lightest , cheapest materials they can find. Really it’s not a noticeable difference in weight savings. I’m thinking u posting a pic of ur tx5 just sealed the deal for me, that’s a gorgeous saddle!!!!!

Oh I’m sure .... I have never touched a TX5. It’s clear the quality is there. I think the only thing aero hunter has going for them is they have been building tree harness forever and a day. It seems they out of touch with what hunters really want. Since 2015 I can’t think of any Camo other than predator that folks really wanted. People just took what they had because they where the only game at the time.

Have only used the Method 2. It is fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back