• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Issues with Latitude outdoors

nyxhc93

Anyone having issues getting their sticks from latitude outdoors ? I placed an order for the new carbon sticks 10 days ago, got a conformation and now its radio silence from the company. I've sent 4 emails over 7 days and nothing at all in regards to a reply. The automated robot chat program on the website just says waiting to be fulfilled. There isn't a phone number to call and the site advertises them getting back to you either same day or the next. I have a feeling my sticks won't be getting here in time and because I can't get a response I can't cancel my order and go elsewhere with my business.

Just wondering if anyone else has had similar problems with them and their customer service.
They were quick to take my money but not so fast in returning my messages. I really hope this gets resolved.

There were quite a few folks who waited awhile 4+ months, but I was under the impression they were about caught up. My cousin ordered his Jul 28th and they were delivered August 28th.

You should be able to cancel by sending an email(I did just that and had a cancellation confirmation in about 5 hours), frustrating to hear when that’s the same method you’ve been using when trying to communicate.

If you have FB you can try and message Alex Chopp, he’s a co-owner I believe? I know others have had success doing that.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Well it’s Monday. 7 days including Saturday and Sunday? It says on the website “orders ship in 5-10 business days”

I ordered some on 9/3. I think it said 5-10 business days for shipping when I ordered. I figure it’s that time of the year where turnaround will be slow. Someone said they ordered from Mack’s Prairie Wing and had them in a week.

Ca
Anyone having issues getting their sticks from latitude outdoors ? I placed an order for the new carbon sticks 10 days ago, got a conformation and now its radio silence from the company. I've sent 4 emails over 7 days and nothing at all in regards to a reply. The automated robot chat program on the website just says waiting to be fulfilled. There isn't a phone number to call and the site advertises them getting back to you either same day or the next. I have a feeling my sticks won't be getting here in time and because I can't get a response I can't cancel my order and go elsewhere with my business.

Just wondering if anyone else has had similar problems with them and their customer service.
They were quick to take my money but not so fast in returning my messages. I really hope this gets resolved.
Cancel and get the Arsenal sticks.

I just ordered last week and it said shipping 5-10 days. I am sure that is business days though.

Local Scheels store has them in stock. If that does not work for you, consider ordering from Scheels and having the items shipped - they are typically very quick on shipping and have free shipping on orders over $75, with estimated arrival between 2-5 business days. Doesn't help if you've already ordered and are waiting from Latitude, just throwing it out there for others to look at.

Local Scheels store has them in stock. If that does not work for you, consider ordering from Scheels and having the items shipped - they are typically very quick on shipping and have free shipping on orders over $75, with estimated arrival between 2-5 business days. Doesn't help if you've already ordered and are waiting from Latitude, just throwing it out there for others to look at.

I may end up canceling and doing that. I was only ordering through Latitude because of the GovX discount. Or just say F it and they just saved me some money.

Cancel your order and order from Scheels. My opinion soured somewhat on this company when I was one of the early pre-orderers but big box stores and influencers got sticks first, and sent them a few emails saying so. I did end up getting the sticks I ordered eventually and have to admit that I do like them a lot so far but it seems they are continuing to deprioritize direct consumer sales in order to keep their larger contracts. It makes business sense i guess, but it is frustrating. Made in USA is a point or two in the win column to counterbalance but that sort of thing only goes so far...

Cancel your order and order from Scheels. My opinion soured somewhat on this company when I was one of the early pre-orderers but big box stores and influencers got sticks first, and sent them a few emails saying so. I did end up getting the sticks I ordered eventually and have to admit that I do like them a lot so far but it seems they are continuing to deprioritize direct consumer sales in order to keep their larger contracts. It makes business sense i guess, but it is frustrating. Made in USA is a point or two in the win column to counterbalance but that sort of thing only goes so far...

Yeah it kind of reminds me of when I pre ordered the Hawk sticks when they added the suction cups. I waited a couple of weeks for them and meanwhile they were selling for like $60 less elsewhere and were shipping faster.

Maybe Darth Mickey Mouse discovered they’ve been using Lucasfilm-TM’d (choosing words carefully) terminology to sell their kit, decided to send a C&D and they’re hiding under the covers by not fulfilling orders. Maybe not... I am curious how they’ve managed to fly their x-wings under the Imperial Mouse’s radar though.

A coworker somewhat recently was at a hunting event that latitude was at showing off their products. The whole time him and his friend were there checking out their stuff not once did the latitude guys come over for questions or tips on their stuff. Finally he approached them to ask a question, and the guy seemed real agitated about it. He left and ordered a bunch a Cruzr stuff the next day

A coworker somewhat recently was at a hunting event that latitude was at showing off their products. The whole time him and his friend were there checking out their stuff not once did the latitude guys come over for questions or tips on their stuff. Finally he approached them to ask a question, and the guy seemed real agitated about it. He left and ordered a bunch a Cruzr stuff the next day

I didn’t read into too much. Just seems odd that I can get their product faster from a third party vendor. Also with free shipping.

Back