• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

lightweight

1. W

OOAL Lil' Joe Platform

Lil' Joe Platform Our Lil' Joe platform is the cousin to our very popular Big B.O.B. One-Stick. The Lil' Joe allows you to convert any 1" tubing stick into a one-stick platform by just drilling 2 holes and adding a bolt. On the underside of the platform is a leveling screw, giving you the...
  2. W

OOAL Big Boy Sticks

OOAL Big Boy Sticks Designed for the bigger fellas who need a little extra room on their climbing sticks. Out On A Limb's new Big Boy climbing sticks are 18" step to step and have weight aiding cut outs and heavy duty stand-offs milled for stacking. A new feature on this climbing stick is the...
  3. Jaeckthesnake

DIY Parachute Saddle and Pouches

Finally getting around to busting out the sewing machine for some DIY ideas I’ve had during the season. Was going to make a DIY saddle using some webbing and mesh, but I have a few destroyed parachutes laying around I’ve been wondering what to do with, so I put some into a saddle panel and a...
  4. onjilltime

DIY Climbing Sticks, Looking for input

Hey guys! I'm a new to this forum, but not new to fabricating. I'm in the process of prototyping my own climbing sticks and I'm aiming to make these as light as possible but also as efficient as possible. I've been reading and researching on here a lot have been totally nerding out- can't resist...
Back